Sticky Buddy Authorizations

Christoph Petersen lists at peterschen.de
Tue Nov 25 03:55:21 EST 2008

Hello Guys.

I'm new to this list and not exactly sure if this is the right place for
me to be :) So please correct me if I'm mistakenly here.

Yesterday something bad happend to my Pidgin (not for the first time). I
was staying in the hotel and surfing with my cell attached so connection
was quite bad. A new friend of mine just asked to authorize her and then
my Pidgin disconnected. This shouldn't be a problem itself but when I
reconnected the authorization request was gone. Maybe this is a protocol
thing not sure about that.

Is it possible to implement something like sticky authorizations? So
that when you don't actively deny or accept a request the request will
show up again on next login of the service in question?

BR
Christoph