XMPP attention branch

Andreas Monitzer pidgin at monitzer.com
Sun Nov 30 07:38:52 EST 2008

On Nov 30, 2008, at 13:32, Marcus Lundblad wrote:

> Unfortunatly libpurple AFAIK is the only one yet supporting it :)

Well, the reason for this could be because I wrote up that XEP
specifically while adding the feature to libpurple as part of Summer
of Code 2007 :)
I hope that Psi implements it soon (if they haven't done so already).

> Spark has a similar feature called "poke", but it uses a custom
> extention.

Yes, they're pretty unwilling to work with the XMPP community
(otherwise they would have written up a XEP about it a few years
earlier).

> Maybe this can soon be merged?

I'd appreciate that (haven't looked at that code since SoC07, though).

andy