Status of new servers

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Fri Oct 17 20:15:37 EDT 2008

Mark Doliner spake unto us the following wisdom:
> > If I press 'r' it goes to the sender, 'L' goes to the list.  Seems
> > correct to me ... are you seeing something different, I assume?
>
> Yeah, GMail doesn't give me a "Reply to All" option, and the "Reply"
> option goes to devel at pidgin.im  Maybe it's this header:
> from this list.
>
> If that header really is what's causing this, then it seems like more
> of a bug in GMail.

No, that's what that header *should* do.  However, this list doesn't
have such a header (at least, not for me).  Sounds like the problem is
definitely somewhere in the path between devel@ and your gmail inbox
-- and I'm betting it's at your inbox.

No doubt the same person who closed my bug reporting that gmail
encourages top-posting made that change.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.