cpw.attention_ui: 61b5cc3e: Added connection flag ALLOW_ATTENTION

Marcus Lundblad ml at update.uu.se
Wed Oct 29 17:24:12 EDT 2008

tis 2008-10-28 klockan 23:43 -0500 skrev Richard Laager:

> Is this necessary? I haven't looked at the code on your branch, but in
> trunk, attention requests are sent via the send_attention function
> pointer in PurplePluginProtocolInfo. Why not just check if that is
> non-NULL?

Yep, you are right. It was unnessesary to add this flag.
It's better to check for the existence of the prpl function. This way
the prpls doesn't have to init yet another thing.

Though graying out the menu item for sending attentions doesn't quite
work. The strange thing is I get this in the log:

Gtk: gtk_widget_set_sensitive: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

Though the menu item shows up in the menu, and initing it from the
GtkItemFactoryEntry looks like for the other menu items... It's probably
something obvious I have missed...

//Marcus