Authenticating to Yahoo on PowerQUICC II

Nicholas Guarracino nicholas.guarracino.ipc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 14:15:59 EDT 2008

I'm trying to port libpurple to an embedded device running a
PowerQUICC II processor. I've gotten everything built and running, but
I am unable to log in to Yahoo. It tells me I have used the wrong
password. I'm guessing the issue is in yahoo_process_auth_new(), but
that function is a little crazy so I haven't dived in too far yet. Is
it possibly an endian issue or something similar since the pq2 is big
endian? I am able to connect to AIM and other services, just not
Yahoo.

If anyone has thoughts or advice I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
--Nick