Plugin to submit

Erigami Scholey-Fuller erigami at piepalace.ca
Mon Sep 1 21:27:17 EDT 2008

Howdy all,

    A couple of months back I submitted a plugin to the list that
allows users to specify strings to be hyperlinked. Is there any chance
that it could be included in future releases of pidgin, or the pidgin
plugin pack?

    The source is available here:
http://www.piepalace.ca/blog/projects/pattern-links.

thanks,