Job on installed libpurple in micro blogging site

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Thu Sep 4 17:51:03 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 17:33 -0300, Helder Santos wrote:
> Hi, I need someone who can work and help me in my installed libpurple
> in my microblogging site?
>         Need someone that already knows well libpurple and can spend
>         some time fixing and tunning it.
> I would pay for this job.
> Anyone interested?

This question seems to come up fairly frequently and every time, it's
someone with a budget of $500 trying to duplicate Meebo with no clear
objectives on what they want done to libpurple.

I'd recommend you head over to http://fossfactory.org and register a
project there. Spec out exactly what you're looking for in clear detail
and put a bounty on it that matches your budget. If you're offering real
money and have real objectives, then post that link here and you might
find someone interested and you might not.

Richard