Pidgin old behaviour with the "Are you in the contact list" info.

OSMIUM osmium at interfree.it
Sun Sep 14 05:35:11 EDT 2008

As you can see in the picture attached in this mail, old Pidgin
releases, with the arrow on the contact name, showed a box with some
info including if you are still in the contact list of your contact and
if you're blocked by him/her. Latest version doesn't show if you are in
the list of your contact and this is very useful when you have some
contacts met in social forums and so on... You can know who still loves
you, is not interested in you, hates you. I'd appreciate a lot if this
old behaviour will be restored. Otherwise I can use the old release!

Thank you for Pidgin.
OSMIUM.