[ANN] libpurple-mini

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Sun Sep 14 17:16:33 EDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-09-14 at 20:54 +0300, Felipe Contreras wrote:
> Obviously it doesn't compile yet since the configure script is for the
> whole thing, but I just created a simple Makefile just as a
> proof-of-concept in a separate branch.

Isn't this about the same* as the current Pidgin tree configured with
--disable-pidgin --disable-finch?

* besides being in git--which, if someone wanted, they could use your
current git mirror

I, for one, have had enough of announcements every other day about your
forks of everything. If you want to do msn-pecan, the git mirror, etc.,
that's totally up to you. Our license allows you to do so and I'm glad
to see you taking action to meet your own needs.

But please, stop spamming us.

Richard