why internal.h file not included in pidgin-devel package

Flos Lonicerae lonicerae at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 08:03:57 EDT 2008

yes...

but i try to write a CMakefile for OpenQ, but some source files need this
head file. if i include this file in the qq directory, all goes well. i
think if all branches can be built separately without downloading a whole
pidgin source package, many other pidgin fans can join testing the im
sources.

--
Flos