Attention SoC Mentors

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Mon Apr 13 12:29:40 EDT 2009

Hi, guys,

All our mentors need to log into the SoC webapp at http://socghop.appspot.com/
and review the mentoring assignments.  I am currently listed as a mentor on
three applications just so duplicate likely-to-be-accepted detection would work.

The bottom line here is I cannot possibly be the primary mentor on all three
projects and still give the students the time that will be necessary, so we need
at least one person, but ideally two people, to either take over mentoring or to
co-mentor with me.

I have also assigned Eoin Robb to two projects, which may not be the correct
assignment for one of them.  Review this as well.

I can change the mentor assignments if someone tells me what they should be.

***THIS HAS TO BE DONE BEFORE 23:59 PDT TOMORROW!***

John