pidgin: b3ac8324: Add purple_{buddy,chat,group,contact}_de...

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Mon Apr 13 23:32:28 EDT 2009

Mark Doliner wrote:

<bigsnip/>

> It seems like the two possible options are:

3. Wait until we start the gobjectification gsoc project starts (did we
decide on projects yet?), since aside from all of this being redone and
hidden correctly in the type system, it's going to make the propagate
harder, since iirc work was already started on these objects...

Although I'm still fairly certain many of you are going to hate what I
have mind for the blist, node, contact, buddy, group, chat hierarchy/api...

--
Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>