Webkit and Adium Message Styles, SoC 2009

Paul Aurich paul at darkrain42.org
Sat Aug 22 17:14:09 EDT 2009

And Arnold Noronha spoke on 08/16/2009 05:31 PM, saying:
> Hi all,
>
> Tomorrow is officially last day for SoC 2009, although I'll continue
> to work on many of the ToDo's.
>
> Here's a very detailed report I wrote up on my blog, with some screenshots:
>    http://wp.me/p4Hgh-l3
>
> Of course, I am definitely keen on eventually seeing my code
> integrated into Pidgin, so reviews and comments and criticisms are
> very welcome!
>
> Thanks,
> --Arnold

It looks nice!

I strongly encourage you to join the XMPP MUC (devel at conference.pidgin.im)
so that we can discuss the code and its current status.  I note you're now
using Monotone, for instance, so I'd like to see your code published to
mtn.pidgin.im.

~Paul