Inclusion of MXit plugin into Pidgin

Francois Botha igitur at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 18:37:42 EDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 2:14 PM, Francois Botha <igitur at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The current version of the 'official' MXit plugin displays advertisements
> when you login. Is aligned with Pidgin's policies?
> Not sure if this list supports attachments, but I'll try to attach a
> screenshot.
>
> regards,
> Francois

Hi guys,

Sorry to bug you about this, but I'm really curious about the Pidgin
policies regarding advertisement.

To be honest, this is the single most annoying feature of the MXit plugin
and I hope you would back me in saying that advertisements should be removed
before the plugin gets included in the standard Pidgin package.

regards,
Francois