Difficulties Logging On to AIM Accounts Since Upgrading to Pidgin 2.6.4

mcjathan mcjathan1 at xmission.com
Mon Dec 7 13:26:42 EST 2009

Greetings,

We use Pidgin in a small office environment.  We noticed that we have
intermittent difficulties logging onto our AIM accounts since we've
upgraded to Pidgin 2.6.4.  Intermittently, at the startup of the
workstation and the startup of Pidgin, the AIM accounts come up
disabled.  When we instruct Pidgin to enable the account, sometimes the
enable command works and sometimes the AIM account won't start up.  The
whole problem seem very unpredictable.  Sometimes the AIM accounts will
startup and sometimes no amount of fiddling will get the AIM account
working.

Is anybody else seeing this problem?

Regards,  Jeff