LibPurple

Yao Ko yaoyao at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 14:00:14 EST 2009

Hi Administrator DFY,

libpurple is part of pidgin tarball.  You can find the source code under the
libpurple/ directory from the pidgin source code tarball.

As for xfire support, I believe "gfire" is the xfire plugin for libpurple.

ICQ support is part of the libpurple core plugins.  It's the "oscar"
protocol, under libpurple/protocols/oscar.

Yao