question about MSN buddy list.

xin zhuang zhuangxin8448 at msn.com
Sun Dec 13 20:53:21 EST 2009

hi, there, 				I have some questions(actually two) about the MSN protocol:                     Is there anyway in libpurple to detect that my buddy list is full and can not add a buddy anymore?                I see there is a notification window pop up when MSN receives 210 error, which is telling user the full buddy list status, but I wonder if there is any other way we can know this information before the window pop-up.                Another question is that if we don't, is there any callback the user can register to do some automatic job?  		Thanks!
----with regards.

Steven Zhuang