More than just a plugin

Stu Tomlinson stu at nosnilmot.com
Thu Dec 17 12:32:56 EST 2009

On Thu, 2009-12-17 at 16:48 +0000, Andrew Seed wrote:
> I was going to add on my original mail that all the code would be available
> upon request and with a GPL-compatible license.

How are users supposed to send you such a request? I tried requesting
the source through the "Contact us" form on your website but it just
gave a javascript popup saying "Form not active."

Please accept this email as a request to provide me with the source for
your plugin and any modifications you made to Pidgin. I downloaded the
binary earlier.

Regards,

Stu.