writing a gtkwidget for pidgin

Etan Reisner pidgin at unreliablesource.net
Wed Feb 11 23:54:15 EST 2009

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 08:38:23PM -0800, arun kumar wrote:
> hi ,
>           can anyone tell me  how to write a gtkwidget for pidgin (
> for ex get_config_frame(PurplePlugin *plugin) )
>          any tutorials for this?......

The get_config_frame PidginPluginUiInfo function needs to return a
GtkWidget which can be packed inside a GtkDialog. What this GtkWidget
does, what it contains, etc. is entirely up to you.

There are a number of plugins that ship with pidgin which have
get_config_frame functions, any of which you can look at to see what they
do.

> cheers,
> arun

    -Etan