Pidgin merchandise

Ka-Hing Cheung khc at hxbc.us
Thu Feb 12 22:38:25 EST 2009

On Thu, 2009-02-12 at 01:12 -0800, Mark Doliner wrote:
> > Can I suggest that for the back we have the launch icon and put "pidgin"
> > in the chat bubble?
>
> Yeah that's a cool idea.  We can have both designs available.  How's this?
> http://www.zazzle.com/pidgin_t_shirt_with_speech_bubble_on_back-235919282826971320

Hopefully this isn't taking too much of your time, how about having the
head bubble+text in front (near where t-shirts usually have their marks)
and the big bird at the back? The mousepad design may work for the back
too.

Also who made up "To be more humanity"? Not saying it's good or bad but
if that's official maybe it should be on the website somewhere too.

-khc