Making Pidgin small-screen-friendly

Casey Ho pidgin at caseyho.com
Sat Feb 21 20:01:58 EST 2009

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 7:38 AM, Etan Reisner
<pidgin at unreliablesource.net> wrote:
>> 2. Move the 'Default Formatting' section to the 'Smiley Themes' tab and
>> rename the tab to 'Theme' or 'Appearance'.  The smiley theme selector
>> can shrink safely.
>
> There are already plans to make the Smiley Themes tab a more generic
> Themes tab, and I'm not sure this fits in with those plans, nor do I think
> the section really fits that concept outside of those plans. Though I'm
> open to be convinced I'm wrong about this.

Regarding the whole theme thing, I just checked next.minor and the
Interface tab will violate the 540px height, since the tab now
contains two new dropdowns to select theme elements.

How about we go ahead and make Smiley Themes a subset of the Themes
tab, and move the theme stuff from the interface tab over to Themes
too.