cygwin and libcurl on windows...

arun kumar arunkumar0107 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 09:42:27 EST 2009

thanks for replying .. i did as u said but only to get different set
of errors....
first the output of pkg-config --libs libcurl was -lcurl -lssh2 -lssl
-lcrypto -lz

i then added these to the makefile.mingw

then i received errors like lssh2, lssl, lrcypto dont exist
so i removed them from the libs variable of makefile.mingw

now when i run  make -f makefile.mingw sen_rec.dll

the errors are

[path]/lib/libcurl.a - undefined reference to
WSAstartup,WSAcleanup,curl_open,curl_setopt,curl_mkconnc,
curl_rm_connc, curl_safefree,curl_dupset and so on .........

any help?