unable to set account status

Nagesh nagesh at 800pbx.com
Wed Feb 25 11:32:18 EST 2009

Hi All,

I have being using the PurpleInterface to communicate
with the pidgin through dbus.

I have found few functions in PurpleInterface to get the account status
types and their names
using the below functions.

  public List<Integer> PurpleAccountGetStatusTypes(int account);
  public String PurpleStatusTypeGetName(int status_type);

but I could not find the functions to set the status to the account.

I thought below function might work, but it was not working.
public void PurpleAccountSetStatusTypes(int account, int status_types);

any one can suggest me where could I find related functions in the
PurpleInterface.
and in which order do I need to execute them.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ajay.