[Fwd: Use libpurple.dll in windows development.]

Phil Hannent phil at hannent.co.uk
Fri Jan 2 06:02:24 EST 2009

Hello,

Sorry for the top post, however could one of the developers create a position
statement in the FAQ regarding people that want to create Meebo clones
(especially on Windows Vista)?

We have had a few people pop up, say they have done some web development and
want to port libpurple to use on the Internet.  While I would not want to
discourage a genuine developer I feel that too many are not understanding what
they are trying to undertake, plus I have no official voice so I cannot make a
statement.

Regards
Phil Hannent