New Pidgin brainstorm

Felipe Contreras felipe.contreras at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 00:43:29 EST 2009

Hi,

This mail is to announce a new Pidgin brainstorm that is not supported
by Pidgin developers, so it's for the users, by the users.

Nicolas Deschildre was kind enough to provide the infraestructure
required, and the initial setup.

Since it's not supported by the developers, the only way to make this
meaningful is to spread the word with other Pidgin users.

I believe there are many ideas out there already, awaiting a form of
expression, and while ideastorm is not perfect, it looks like it's the
best approach right now.

So I say; lets ignore the usual negativity, organize and speak up!

http://pidgin.ideatorrent.org

--
Felipe Contreras