Voice and Video GSoC Project

Maiku cmaiku at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 18:31:54 EST 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 2:53 PM, Andrea Visinoni
<andrea at puntualmenteinritardo.com> wrote:
> Great news! you are doing a great work...how about farsight porting on
> windows?

Farsight2 is already supposedly ported to windows. I've tried a little
bit to get it working in windows, but haven't had much luck. I've been
able to compile pidgin-vv after a bit of work, but it wouldn't run
right. I think it's the runtime environment that's at fault though.
The steps differ from normal pidgin as voice and video relies on more
and newer packages.

-Maiku