writing and reading from files

arun kumar arunkumar0107 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 17:10:52 EST 2009

thanks Bron and Etan for replying.

@Bron
you are right,Bron The main idea of the plugin is to provide automatic
translation feature.

@Etan

The main idea is to make translation feature, user transparent. Also
please note that currently Webservices (from internet)  are used to
get the text translated. So i think the delay can be really a major
factor......if any better idea is there, please let me know

cheers,
arun