Merging next.minor into trunk
pidgin at caseyho.com
Mon Jan 26 14:59:21 EST 2009
Some people have suggested that the stats reporting code that I've
been sitting on should be targeted for 2.6.0. I still need to finish
that code and have it reviewed by everyone. If you wait a couple
extra days I'll try to get it in.
On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 2:46 AM, Mark Doliner <mark at kingant.net> wrote:
> How do people feel about merging the im.pidgin.pidgin.next.minor
> branch into im.pidgin.pidgin and making our next release 2.6.0? I've
> spent some time looking at next.minor today... the changes actually
> aren't that bad. The main changes are the addition of the theme
> summer of code project from last year and some struct hiding.
> If there are no objections I can merge that branch in the next few
> days (and we can keep doing struct hiding until we think we want to
> release). Richard, did you say there was something you wanted to look
> into before merging?
> Regardless of what we do with next.minor, we may want to do a small
> patch release of 2.5.5 with a fix for the ICQ connection problem, if
> the problems persists. See http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/8198 for
> more info.
> Devel mailing list
> Devel at pidgin.im
More information about the Devel