PurplePluginProtocolInfo : warning: initialization makes pointer from integer without a cast

evanescent coolnuwan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 03:19:31 EDT 2009

Hi,
I get this warning when I make my pidgin plugin.
This warning returns from where I declare PurplePluginProtocoInfo.

static PurplePluginProtocolInfo prpl_info =
{
        NULL,
        sizeof(PurplePluginProtocolInfo),       /* struct_size */
        NULL
};

At this line "sizeof(PurplePluginProtocolInfo)," the warning is returned.

what am i missing . I have followed bonjour.c source file and all the header
files has been included into my source as well.

thanks