Pidgin 2.6.0

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Mon Jul 6 02:44:33 EDT 2009

On Sat, 2009-07-04 at 18:52 -0400, John Bailey wrote:
> Hey, guys,
>
> I've been looking at the list of blockers for 2.6.0.  Thanks to Paul, we were
> down to two, which were the patches on #3319 (which I have outright rejected)
> and the merging of the ICQ X-Status stuff.  Currently, the ICQ X-Status stuff is
> the only remaining blocker.

Yeah, I need to get that done. The work for the PPA for the 2.5.7
release soaked up way too much time.

> Since this is all that remains, I propose that we push the ICQ X-Status stuff to
> 2.7.0

That sounds reasonable to me. I'm going to be traveling for a week
starting Thursday, so things are pretty hectic for me--even more so than
usual. I'm not sure if I'll get that stuff done this week or not. I'll
see what I can do.

Richard