not able to send message with newer version of pidgin Pidgin 2.5.7

Mayank Jain Nawal mayank at in.niksun.com
Mon Jul 6 11:40:02 EDT 2009

Daniel Atallah wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 10:51 AM, Mayank Jain Nawal<mayank at in.niksun.com> wrote:
>
>> Daniel Atallah wrote:

>>> What happens when you try to send a message?
>>>
>>> Do you get an error?
>>>

>> No error message
>>
>>> Which protocol(s) does this happen with?
>>>

>> Jabber XMPP.
>>

> Please see http://d.pidgin.im/wiki/TipsForBugReports and get a debug
> log from sending a message.

Could not open reg subkey: SOFTWARE\GTK\2.0
Error: (2) The system cannot find the file specified.

GTK+ path found: C:\Program Files\Common Files\GTK\2.0\bin
SetDllDirectory not supported
Setting current directory to GTK+ dll directory
Using Win2k (SP3+) / WinXP (No SP)... Checking SafeDllSearch
SafeDllSearchMode is set to 0
Setting locale: LANG=en
Looking for Perl... Could not open reg subkey: SOFTWARE\Perl
Error: (2) The system cannot find the file specified.

not found.
Looking for MIT Kerberos... Could not open reg subkey: SOFTWARE\MIT\Kerberos
Error: (2) The system cannot find the file specified.

not found.
An instance of Pidgin is already running.