Proposed changes for Pidgin 2.7.0

Casey Harkins caseyharkins at
Mon Jul 13 10:19:05 EDT 2009

On 07/12/2009 10:04 PM, John Bailey wrote:
> Now, I ask for a vote from our current developers and Crazy Patch Writers.  I
> think holding this vote open until we release Pidgin 2.6.0 is a reasonable
> timeframe within which to cast votes.  To start the voting off, I cast a vote of
> yes.

I vote yes, unless a compelling argument comes up from packagers at . I've 
been AWOL for a while, but can probably find a bit of time to move 
things to GtkStatusIcon if no one else has time (a patch exists in the 
trac primarily for Mac OS X support).


More information about the Devel mailing list