Yahoo disconnects every few hours

Jeff Sadowski jeff.sadowski at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 10:54:42 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 8:43 AM, Sulabh Mahajan<sulabh.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 7:48 PM, Daniel Atallah <daniel.atallah at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Actually we still send the keepalive every 60 seconds (which is what
>> the native client was doing at the time I made the change).
>>
>> What was moved to every hour is a "Ping".
>
> Yes, thats what I observed, and is still the case with official client as
> well.
>
> I have no idea why that user is getting disconnected. I am running official
> client and Pidgin together to compare.
>
> -- Sulabh

I too get the error 52 once in a while maybe after 2 hours of talking
in a room. Is there a way to log the necessary information? To help
out.
I'm not sure if it happens when I get bots requesting friends or when
I get buzzed or if it is when I get messaged by a bot.
It seems to be more likely when one of those events occur.