Advertising opportunity for www.schierer.org/

Terry Johnson terry at topspot-promotions.com
Mon Jul 27 19:34:02 EDT 2009

Dear Webmaster,

I would like to inform you of an interesting opportunity for your website.

I am looking for reputable websites to support us in promoting our client's websites and I would be more than happy to send you more information about our proposal.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will be happy to inform you further.

Best,
Terry Johnson
Senior Advertising Consultant
Business Development Department
terry at topspot-promotions.com
http://www.topspot-promotions.com

If you do not respond to this email you will not receive any additional emails from TopSpot-Promotions.
To permanently delete yourself from our list, simply reply to this with a blank email and you will not receive any communication from us in the future.

0343