Updated list of items blocking Pidgin 2.6.0 release

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Thu Jun 4 21:34:13 EDT 2009

Hey, guys,

Just thought I'd share the most up-to-date list of items I'm considering
blockers for 2.6.0.

Tickets: #2111, #3319, #5876, #6589, #6691, #7605, #8628, #8691, #8727.

Branches to merge to im.pidgin.pidgin: im.pidgin.cpw.rekkanoryo.icqxstatus and
im.pidgin.cpw.malu.client_type

If the patches on the tickets listed above are not reviewed by 2009-06-26, I
WILL commit them, completely unmodified, regardless of whether the patches apply
cleanly, whether they compile, or what they break.  Even if it results in
breaking API and ABI.  REVIEW THESE PATCHES.

A patch will not be considered reviewed until one of the following happens:
  * The patch is accepted by committing it
  * The patch is rejected by closing the ticket with a resolution of "wontfix"
  * The patch is marked with a comment stating it needs to be improved and the
    ticket is moved to the "Patches Needing Improvement" milestone.

John