Plugin Button

Etan Reisner pidgin at unreliablesource.net
Tue Jun 9 11:45:32 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 08, 2009 at 09:36:48AM +0100, António Pinho wrote:
> Hi! I am making a plugin for pidgin and i would like to know how could I add
> a button near the "nudge" button.

I have no idea what "nudge" button you are talking about, I only know
about the /nudge command.

The "Buddy Notes" plugin adds an item to the Conversation->More menu if that's what you want.

The "Send Button" plugin adds a button next to the input area.

Some of the encryption plugins add items to either the top menubar or the formatting menubar.

And I'm sure other plugins do these things as well.

    -Etan