Get current PurpleConversation

Etan Reisner pidgin at unreliablesource.net
Thu Jun 18 09:33:45 EDT 2009

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 10:02:17PM +0100, António Pinho wrote:
> Hi! I am making a plugin that adds a button to the conversation window..
> when i click that button i need the callback to get that window's
> PurpleConversation*. How can i get it?

You can either assign the conversation as the data to the callback
function when you set up the callback, or you can pass some other
information from which you can get the conversation as that data, or you
can keep a mapping from created buttons to their conversations in a hash
table, etc.

Might I also suggest looking at other plugins that add similar buttons to
the conversation windows and seeing what they do for possible ideas.

    -Etan