making pidgin plugin with multiple source files does not work

evanescent coolnuwan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 05:25:52 EDT 2009

Hi All,
I have developed the piding's helloworld plugging in way that whole
application contains multiple source files.
Now when i make it and copy it to the ~/.libpurl/plugins it does not work.

I think the way that i make it is wrong.
First I used the normal command
$make helloworld.so  but it did nt work.
then i used
$make helloworld.so some_other_source_file_name.so    and copy all the
relevent *.so files generated to the ~/.libpurl/plugins . this also did nt
work?

Can anybody guess what I am missing with this ?

Thanks.

Nuwan Gunarathna