Buddy List Signals

Cedric Roche csced at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 07:39:24 EDT 2009

Hi,

I want to connect to the buddy list signals but I can't get it to work. The programs never enters my callback. Here is how I try to do it :

static int handle;

 purple_signal_connect(purple_blist_get_handle(), "buddy-status-changed", purple_pounces_get_handle(),
                        PURPLE_CALLBACK(buddy_away), NULL);
The prototype off the callback is the same as in the documentation pages : void (*buddy_away)(PurpleBuddy *buddy, PurpleStatus *old_status, PurpleStatus *status);
Thanks