Yahoo issues

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Sat Jun 27 17:38:51 EDT 2009

John Bailey wrote:
> Unless anyone else has something that needs to go into 2.5.8, I'm declaring it
> releasable.  Someone will need to build tarballs.  (Ideally someone who will not
> reproduce the nls issues that apparently cropped up in the 2.5.7 tarball?)

Pidgin 2.5.8 is tagged.  We just need someone other than myself or Mark to
generate the tarballs, preferably any developer who is NOT using intltool
0.40.6.  Mark and I both appear to be using that version of intltool, and
tarballs we generate end up with empty i18n-related files.  This will cause
problems for users.

John