Questions about MySpaceIMPlugging msim_import_friends

cjimenez16 at gmail.com cjimenez16 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:37:09 EDT 2009

MySpaceIM feched the list, but I am tring to import the buddies from the
myspace.com server.
I manage to fix my problem. The problem was that msim_import_friends was
only hooked up in an action and was not accessible from purple.
I hook msim_import_friends to a protocol info method and was abble to
access it.
No big deal
Thanks
CJC