unable to set account status message

Nagesh nagesh at 800pbx.com
Mon Mar 2 10:21:53 EST 2009

Hi All,

I have being using the PurpleInterface to communicate
with the pidgin through dbus.

I am trying to set account status message.
I have tried out the code from the purple-remote.sh examples.
it was setting it for only few of them such as (Available,Away,Offline).
where as their were lot of them such as (Chatty,Extended away,Do Not
Disturb,Listening to music etc..)

I have used the below code , can any one suggest me where do I am going
wrong.
or suggest me with any of samples codes.

               int current = purple.PurpleSavedstatusGetCurrent();
                String message =
purple.PurpleSavedstatusGetMessage(current);
                int statusId = purple.PurpleAccountGetStatus(account,
status);
                int type = purple.PurpleStatusGetType(statusId);
                purple.PurpleSavedstatusSetSubstatus(current, account, type,
message);
                purple.PurpleSavedstatusActivateForAccount(current,
account);

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ajay.