Getting Message "Authorize buddy? m0397at485078 (kjghd lkjklv) wants to add m0397at485011 to his or her buddy list"

Nagesh nagesh at 800pbx.com
Tue Mar 10 00:03:10 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I have being using the PurpleInterface to communicate
with the pidgin through dbus.

I am trying to login to the yahoo account simultaneously for 10 accounts.
In that only few of them it is logging in and for few of them it is saying.

"Authorize buddy? m0397at485078 (kjghd lkjklv) wants to add
m0397at485011 to his or her buddy list."

I am using below code.

	   purple.PurpleAccountSetUsername(account, userName);
            purple.PurpleAccountSetPassword(account, password);
            purple.PurpleAccountsAdd(account);
            purple.PurpleAccountSetEnabled(account,"gtk-gaim",1);
            purple.PurpleAccountRegister(account);

can any one please suggest me , any possible solution, so that those
accounts gets
authorized through code it self.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,