Pidgin summer of code organization application

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Tue Mar 10 06:21:38 EDT 2009

Two questions:

1. Anyone want to be the backup organization admin?  I'm not sure if
it's required on this form, but it would be good to have anyway.
Daniel?  Sadrul?  Luke?  Ethan?  I just need someone's link_id from
http://socghop.appspot.com/ (you'll have to create a user profile for
yourself, it's ridiculously easy).

2. We can have an application template this year.  If anyone has any
suggestions for improvement please reply to me and let me know.  This
is what my uncreative mind came up with:

MY PROPOSED PROJECT
I want to...

WHY I WANT TO WORK ON THIS PROJECT
I like this project because...

WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ME
I will be do an amazing job finishing this project because...

ACADEMIC, INDUSTRY AND/OR OPEN SOURCE EXPERIENCE
What have you learned in school, where have you worked, have you
contributed to open source before, favorite programming language,
preferred development environment, etc.

ANYTHING ELSE
Anything else you would like to share?