Pidgin summer of code organization application

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Tue Mar 10 19:58:50 EDT 2009

Mark Doliner spake unto us the following wisdom:
> 1. Anyone want to be the backup organization admin?  I'm not sure if
> it's required on this form, but it would be good to have anyway.
> Daniel?  Sadrul?  Luke?  Ethan?  I just need someone's link_id from
> http://socghop.appspot.com/ (you'll have to create a user profile for
> yourself, it's ridiculously easy).

I can do it if need be, let me know.  I'm not going to fight anyone
for it, though, so if someone else wants to dive in, go for it.  I
simply don't want to see anything flounder for lack of a volunteer.

> 2. We can have an application template this year.  If anyone has any
> suggestions for improvement please reply to me and let me know.  This
> is what my uncreative mind came up with:

I would like to see a proposed timeline of some sort.  I think it
helps if the students think about how much effort various tasks will
require.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.