Struct Hiding

aluink at gmail.com aluink at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 00:02:09 EDT 2009

Hey,

I'm doing some work on struct hiding.  For those who care, I'm putting my patches in a ticket.  I'm pretty busy with a bunch of things at school right now, but I'm hoping to do some work on this and finish it with a GSoC this summer to then work on gobjectification.  Anyhow, here's the ticket.

http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/8597

Thanks,
Eric

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."
                                      --Goethe

"Freedom is living without government coercion."
                   --Ron Paul (www.ronpaul2008.com)