Status changes are not being propagated ...

Mauro Sérgio Ferreira Brasil mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br
Fri Mar 13 12:21:15 EDT 2009

Hello there!

We work on an Windows client IM application that uses libpurple as IM
infraestructure and since we have upgrated from version 2.5.2 to version
2.5.5 we are experiencing problems with status propagation.
It seems the status procedures were changed on a way that a new status
setting with the same value as the prior one fails.
Is this right ?

Thanks and best regards,

--
__At.,
   _

*Technology and Quality on Information*
Mauro Sérgio Ferreira Brasil
Coordenador de Projetos e Analista de Sistemas
+ mauro.brasil at tqi.com.br <mailto:@tqi.com.br>
: www.tqi.com.br <http://www.tqi.com.br>
( + 55 (34)3291-1700
( + 55 (34)9971-2572