GSoC

Ka-Hing Cheung khc at hxbc.us
Sun Mar 15 16:19:12 EDT 2009

On Sun, 2009-03-15 at 17:06 +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> Is implementing audibles for Yahoo! a good enough GSoC project? Should
> I go ahead about this. Cause I don't want to submit too many
> applications. So I should know whether it will be worth it or not.

Just audible by itself seems to be too narrow, remember that this is
G_S_oC, the project should take approximately a summer to do.

Of course, not knowing anything about yahoo audibles, it is possible
(although unlikely) that it really is complicated enough that you really
need a summer to implement it, you will need to do some background
research to decide yourself.

-khc