I have 2 ideas

aluink at gmail.com aluink at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 20:03:43 EDT 2009

2009/3/21 Yubo Chow <maniac0213 at gmail.com>:
> I will reply all.
>

> Personally, I think direct connection is more appropriate. Some reasons:
>
> 1) somehow the most important one, using a server may bring extra fees. As I
> know server always buy some bandwidth telecom operators.
>
> 2) I like not only implement a protocol sending sms, maybe via a server it's
> hard for receiving, but also a platform to manager cell phones. this could
> give me enough work.

I can also see some type of prpl coming into play here for talking to whatever will be listening to these communications.

> 3) is this useful? I believe plenty of people will try at less. Typing with
> 10 keys, too few & too small, isn't a joyful experience anyway.
> Synchronizating informations with mobile phones is useful too.
>
> 4) to connect with cell phones isnt difficult. Buletooth, wifi, cable and
> some other way I know and I don’t.

Except that I can't imagine all phones using the same communication protocol, so there'll have to exist drivers for different types of phones.  I somehow doubt sync'ing with an iPhone is the same as my LG.