转发: I have 2 ideas

Yubo Chow maniac0213 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 22:26:45 EDT 2009

I have never use a software that can pass sms to PC as soon as they are received. But, if user can press some button(or some key(s)) to check the messages when phone rings, it would not be too discommodious. Also, a program working on the phone in daemon is another chioce if user like to install.

The second is a serious problem I guess. However, MSN is my preferred IM and I rarely use ICQ. So, it's the same problem then. As I know Gammu and Kmobiletools can only work with Symbian. Well, I also know that symbian occupies more than half of the market share. Adding windows mobile and blackberry this would be about 90%. It looks like mobile OS is a more uniform market than IM.

I also wonder what pidgin what to achieve by support some many protocols at one time, and I really feel convenient when I can chat with friends of MSN and gt. To be honest, there r awful a lot of incomplete parts within my idea, but actually what I want to sell this day is feasibility in it.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards!
Yubo Chow